Clark Lowry is a native of Greenbriar county, West Virginia, where he was born March 4, 1870. When quite [young] he moved with his parets to Gallia county, Ohio, where he was raised and [educat]ed, beginning the read medicine March 1, 1894. In September, 1893, he entered the Ohio Medical University at Columbus, taking a two year course in this college, after which he entered the University of Louisville (Kentucky) from which institution he graduated March 30, 1896. The following month he located to Ironton and practiced medicine until he entered the New York Polyclinic, a special school for graduates in medicine, where he took a course which he completed May 1, 1897. He is now located with his brother, Dr. Jos. W. Lowry, at Morris Corner, opposite the Court House, Ironton, Ohio. Dr. Clark Lowry is a very brilliant young man, possessed of more than ordinary ability, and undoubtedly has a bright future before him.